Senior Manager of Digital Marketing
| POSITION TITLE: ||
Sr. Manager of Digital Marketing |
| POSITION CODE: ||SMDM |
| SUBMIT RESUME |
& ANY MATERIALS TO:
| firstname.lastname@example.org |
| STATUS: ||
Full-time Supervisor, 2-5 Direct Reports
| LEVEL/SALARY RANGE: ||
| REPORTS TO: ||
Director of Marketing and Communications (MarCom) |
| LOCATION: ||Bethesda, MD
| DATE: ||
August 1, 2017 |
The American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine (AACOM) was founded in 1898 to lend support and assistance to the nation's osteopathic medical schools, and to serve as a unifying voice for osteopathic medical education.
Having grown from a handful of college administrators a century ago, the organization today represents the administration, faculty and students of over 33 osteopathic medical schools operating through over 48 campuses across the United States. The association, guided by its Board of Deans and various other member councils and committees, is actively involved in all areas of osteopathic medical education.
Under the direction of the Director of Marketing and Communications, the Sr. Manager of Digital Marketing, serves as an integral member of the MarCom team. This position oversees the strategy, development, and implementation of AACOM’s digital marketing. Additionally, this position works in collaboration with various departments to deliver a high level of technical and editorial management on all digital platforms that align to AACOM’s overarching marketing strategies.
- Oversee the digital marketing team and assigns job roles and responsibilities as required
- Develop, implement, and manage digital marketing and communications plans that drive traffic and awareness of AACOM’s products and services
- Identify and recommend areas to optimize digital marketing activities and test new digital programs.
- Manage the paid and unpaid digital strategies to increase visibility of AACOM, including SEO, behavioral targeting, display, PPC, and referral programs
- Manage all inbound requests for digital marketing
- Writing, managing, and maintaining website and social media platforms to include tracking and resolving open issues, writing detailed project requirements and conducting all communications across key stakeholders
- Closely collaborate with the MarCom and Government Relations departments to develop and implement online brand campaign extensions
- Serve as single point of contact (SPOC) for external vendors responsible for digital marketing platforms
- Monitor, track and generate reporting for all AACOM digital marketing platforms and provide on-going, proactive learnings and optimization opportunities to the Director of Marketing and Communications
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Marketing and Communications
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum of five years of professional experience with increasing levels of responsibility in marketing and communications
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, or related field
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Hands-on experience with search marketing
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, including the ability to turn data and insights into online digital marketing initiatives
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools and reporting: Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience with Google AdWords, DoubleClick, and Facebook advertising platforms
- Experience with health and medicine and/or higher education preferred
Salary and Benefits
AACOM offers a very competitive salary coupled with excellent health related benefits and deferred compensation program as well as a very attractive work-life balance.
AACOM is an equal opportunity and employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.