- Goljan Audio
- Sketchy Micro
- BRS Biochemistry
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 1*
- Lippincott Biochemistry*
- Marks Basic Medical Biochemistry
- Rapid Review Biochemistry
- Make concept maps!
- Biochemistry is mostly memorization of pathways. Learn/memorize the pathways and it makes understanding the diseases easier. Inborn errors of metabolism and other pathway errors are important and high yield.
- I used mainly lecture notes/ppts with medical biochem text that was very simple to help fill any gaps. A lot of memorization though…flashcards can be helpful for enzymes and pathways (you need to draw them out).
* – Top rated book resources