- Sketchy Micro
- Berne and Levy Physiology
- BRS Physiology
- Costanzo Physiology
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 1
- Goljan Rapid Review
- Guyton Physiology
- Pathophysiology of Heart Disease*
- Robbins Pathology
- The Only EKG Book You’ll Ever Need
- Understand how to read an EKG. If you google free EKG quiz, there is a really cool free website that has a timer and will show rhythms and let you guess from a huge list of answers. It’s really good practice. Understand the routes of the cardiac vessels and the parts of the heart they go to. Understand the drugs, and drug classes, and what they do to the heart.
- You really need to understand the physiology!
* – Top rated book resources