- Doctors in Training
- Goljan Audio
- Visual Dx
- BRS Pathology
- First Aid for the USMLE Organ Systems
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 1
- Goljan Rapid Review*
- Pocket Robbins Pathology (AKA Baby Robbins)
- Robbins Pathology*
- Robbins Review Book
- Harrison’s Internal Medicine
- Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!
- I would make my own outlines/ppts from the readings and add the pics from the normal Robbins into the ppt for reference.
- My strategy for studying any pathology is to watch/read Pathoma, then read Goljan which is a review text with much more information, and supplement with Robbins to fill any gaps in knowledge and to boost your understanding of each pathology.
- First: understand the pathogenesis and how it relates to manifestations, diagnosis, and morphology. Second: Memorize the BUZZWORDS!
- Know the normal first, then categorize the pathology for each area. Make note of buzzwords.
* – Top rated book resources