- Costanzo Physiology
- Deja Review Pharmacology
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 1*
- Lange Pharmacology*
- Pocket Lange Pharmacology
- Stahl’s Prescriber’s Guide (psychopharm)
- Lange Pharmacology Flashcards
- Repetition is key! Also, don’t completely ignore learning brand names – it becomes helpful once in clerkship.
- My advice: get Epocrates and start looking stuff up.
- I created charts with columns that included name, mechanism of action, uses, side effects, and additional info. That way I could quiz myself by covering up columns.
- So crucial to study!
* – Top rated book resources