- Exam Masters
- BRS Physiology**
- Costanzo Textbook*
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 1
- Guyton and Hall Physiology*
- Pocket Guyton and Hall (AKA Baby Guyton)
- Lange Medical Physiology
- Raff and Levitzky’s Medical Physiology
- Rhodes Medical Physiology
- Thieme Color Atlas of Physiology
- Pay attention to detail!
- Attend class and write your own practice test questions.
- The key is to understand cause and effect, then fill in the middle parts.
- Using shortened texts was really helpful with the amount of information we had to understand for Physiology.
- Go through pathways multiple times, write them out, vocalize, see it in your head and be able to explain in words.
- Writing notes from my own perspective helped me condense information in a way I could digest and apply during exams.
- Understand how each part of a system leads into the next one.
* – Top rated book resources