||In conjunction with its 2012 Annual Meeting, held March 28-31, 2012 in Washington, DC, the American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine (AACOM) hosted a Health Professions Recruitment Fair featuring Free Workshops led by renowned medical school admission directors.
See participating schools and programs.
Event photo gallery
Information for Future AACOM Recruitment Fair Attendees
Open to all high school and college students, parents, pre-health advisors, school guidance counselors, administrators and others interested in learning more about health professions educational opportunities and careers, AACOM's Health Professions Recruitment Fairs are great opportunities to meet a variety of admission officers from various health professions schools.
Participants will learn:
- How to apply to medical school or other health professions education programs
- How to write a successful personal statement
- What current medical students have to say about their experiences
- Demonstrations on Osteopathic Manual Medicine (OMM)
- Much more that will help in preparing for a career in the health professions
Check back frequently; information about upcoming fairs will be posted to this site.