Join your colleagues April 13 – 16 to explore the important theme, "Meeting Future Health Care Needs: The Role of Interprofessional Education.” We are pleased to announce the following Keynote Speakers:
- Donald Berwick, MD, Administrator, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (Just Confirmed!)
- Madeline H. Schmitt, PhD, RN, Professor Emeritus, University of Rochester School of Nursing (Confirmed; Dr. Schmitt will be joined by an interprofessional panel of experts)
- RADM Penelope Slade-Sawyer, PT, MSW, Director, Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (Just Confirmed!)
- Attend one of our special pre-conference workshops:
- Leading with Vision, Value and Strategy
- Enhancing Clinical Teaching with a Focus on OPP
- Connect with your colleagues
- Earn up to 26.5 hours of AOA Category 1-A CME credit!
For session descriptions and speakers, view the conference program.
The Annual Meeting is the premier event for the nation's osteopathic medical education community to connect and discuss challenges and opportunities. Plan now and register for this must-attend meeting.
Register by March 31 to take advantage of pre-registration rates. Click here to register or call either Beth Martino at 301-968-4189 or Penny Friske at 312-202-8211.