Deadline for Proposal Submissions: September 21, 2012
The AACOM Annual Meeting Planning Committee invites presentation and poster proposals for the Joint AACOM & AODME 2013 Annual Meeting, to be held April 24-27, 2013, in Baltimore, Maryland. The conference will focus on Foundations for the Future, with sessions that explore themes developed through the AOA-AACOM Blue Ribbon Commission for the Advancement of Osteopathic Medical Education and emerging innovations throughout the continuum of osteopathic medical education.
The following broad proposal priorities have been identified for the 2013 Annual Meeting:
- Adapting medical education to meet the needs of the future of health care
- Addressing the unique health care needs of military service members and veterans and their families
- Teaching future physicians how technology is changing how DOs care for patients and themselves
- Back to basics: Training future physicians for patient-centered, patient-inclusive interprofessional health care
- Innovations in medical education across the continuum of OME
- Innovations in medical education outreach and support systems across the continuum of OME
- Hot Topics in OME
Visit here for information on submitting a proposal.