The deadline for presentation and poster submissions for the Joint AACOM & AODME 2013 Annual Meeting is September 21, 2012. We look forward to your important contributions. Learn more about submitting a proposal.
In 2013, the Joint American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine (AACOM) and Association of Osteopathic Directors of Medical Education (AODME) Annual Meeting will focus on the theme “Foundations for the Future.” The following broad proposal priorities have been identified:
- Adapting medical education to meet the needs of the future of health care.
- Addressing the unique health care needs of military service members and veterans and their families.
- Teaching future physicians how technology is changing how DOs care for patients and themselves.
- Back to basics: Training future physicians for patient-centered, patient-inclusive interprofessional health care.
- Innovations in medical education across the continuum of OME.
- Innovations in medical education outreach and support systems across the continuum of OME.
- Hot Topics in OME.
The Joint AACOM & AODME 2013 Annual Meeting will be held April 24-27 in Baltimore, Maryland. Keep checking back for updates. We hope to see you there!