AACOM congratulates Kenneth H. Johnson, DO, Executive Dean at the Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine (OU-HCOM) on his recent appointment as Chair of the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation (COCA).
Other AACOM-affiliated COCA members include:
- Vice-Chair: William D. Strampel, DO, Dean, Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine (MSU-COM)
- Thomas A. Cavaleiri, DO, Dean, Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine (RowanSOM)
- Bruce D. Dubin, DO, JD, Provost and Dean, Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Ronnie B. Martin, DO, RPh, Dean, Liberty University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- James D. Polk, DO, MS, Dean, Des Moines University college of Osteopathic Medicine
View a full listing of current COCA members.