AACOM's governing body, the Board of Deans (BOD), determines policies for and manages the affairs and activities of the association. The BOD Executive Committee officers began their 2015-2016 terms of office July 1, 2015.
2015-16 AACOM BOD Executive Committee
- Chair: Michael B. Clearfield, DO, Dean, Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine-California (TouroCOM-CA)
- Vice Chair: Thomas A. Cavalieri, DO, Dean, Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine (RowanSOM)
- Secretary/Treasurer: William D. Strampel, DO, Dean, Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine (MSUCOM)
- Member-at-LargeBruce Dubin, DO, JDProvost & Dean, Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic Medicine (KCU-COM)
- Member-at-Large: Lori A. Kemper, DO, Dean, Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University (AZCOM/MWU)
- Immediate Past Chair: Kenneth J. Veit, DO, MBA, Provost/Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs and Dean, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (PCOM)
- Assembly of Presidents Chair: Michael D. Adelman, DO, JD, President, West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine (WVSOM)
The 2015-16 BOD Executive Committee meets on a monthly basis.