Don't miss the opportunity to collaborate with thought leaders and influence the future of OME at the Joint Annual Conference this April in Baltimore, MD!
Under the theme Educating Leaders for Integrated Health Systems: A Paradigm for the Future, the Annual Conference will provide opportunities for visionary educational leaders to discuss the transformative innovations, functions, and challenges of a demanding and dynamic health care environment. Registration opens mid-January!
This year's program will consist of sessions designed to address contemporary issues and concepts throughout the medical education continuum. Conference subtopics include:
- Aligning Education and Care Delivery
- Faculty/Professional Development
- Graduate Medical Education and Single Accreditation
- Learning the New Competencies
- Osteopathic Medical Education Research & Leadership
- The New Med-Ed: Pedagogy in the Era of Clinical Integration
The Joint AACOM and AODME 2017 Annual Conference will be held April 26-29, 2017, at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel, Baltimore, MD.
Be sure to check the AACOM Annual Conference web page for upcoming information on plenary speakers, pre-conference workshops, and more. We look forward to seeing you in Baltimore in April!
Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest Annual Conference updates.