Guided by the AACOM Board of Deans, AACOM staff work in concert with a variety of member-based groups in pursuit of the organization’s mission and strategic goals. In addition, AACOM works with several other organizations on issues affecting osteopathic medicine and osteopathic medical education. Through this section of the AACOM web site, you may access all of these people and groups.
Please note that all AACOM listservs will be gradually transitioned to AACOMmunities, a new enhanced forum, during February and March 2013.
AACOMmunities offers robust collaboration tools including:
- Threaded discussions organized by date and topic
- Resource libraries for documents, photos, webinars, videos and audio
- Blogging opportunities
- Robust search capacity for locating discussions, members and resources
- Participating member profiles with optional links to LinkedIn or Twitter
- Custom comprehensive privacy settings
- Easy access to all participants AACOM councils and groups in one place!
For questions or further information, please contact Lisa Etienne, AACOMmunity Manager, at email@example.com.