Current AOGME Members: Spread the word about AOGME and encourage your friends and colleagues to join! Help to build a strong community of professionals who share similar interests and with whom you can connect and collaborate.
Incentive for you?
As the referring member, you will receive 15 percent off your conference registration fee for Educating Leaders 2020, the AACOM Annual Conference
Incentive for Them?
Once the new member(s) applies and joins AOGME, they will receive all member benefits including:
- Discounts—On registration fees for the Annual Conference, other events and programs
- Professional Development—Opportunity to serve in national leadership roles, access research grants, leadership development programs, and prestigious awards
- Webinars—Free access to the most up-to-date professional and technical information through monthly webinars on GME-related topics.
- Timely Updates—Free subscriptions to member-only e-newsletters, including OGME Now, a monthly newsletter for AOGME members
- Networking—Engage with members through the AOGME member-only forum and directory, and the Advance OGME listserv, a dynamic online discussion forum offering tools to help members connect and collaborate.
- Professional Designation—Opportunity to apply to be a Fellow of AOGME (FAOGME) and participate in the Collegium of Fellows, an assembly of members who are honored and recognized annually.
How to Participate: It’s Simple!
- Refer a friend and ask them to submit an application online or download an application to submit to email@example.com.
- Let AOGME know who you referred by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 301-657-7881
- Your incentive (one-time coupon code for the Annual Conference registration) will be delivered to your email pending final approval and activation of the new member’s application.
Unsure if someone is already a Member?
Check the AOGME Member Directory or ask your potential referral! Keep in mind that your referral must be new or must have expired over 12 months prior to being reinstated. Members may nominate as many prospective members as desired.
Contact AOGME at email@example.com or 301-657-7881.