Participants will gain knowledge to better integrate OMM/OPP into their training and improve skills in precepting and evaluating students in applying those skills
- Through a variety of presentations and demonstrations by HCOM OMM faculty and guest presenters, participants will learn, practice and strengthen their OMM skills and improve their understanding of osteopathic principles and practices (OPP).
- The course will teach participants to increase the utilization of OMM/OPP in resident clinics.
- Participants will improve their skills of precepting students in OMM/OPP.
- Participants who complete the program will be better able to integrate OMM into their training along with precepting and evaluating students in applying those skills.
- Those experienced in OMM will have the opportunity to refine their skills and increase utilization along with the benefit of group discussion re: difficulties in practice or precepting.
Resource link: https://commerce.cashnet.com/CORE