Beginning May 4, 2016, applicants reapplying to the 2016-2017 AACOMAS application cycle can roll over information from the 2015-2016 cycle without creating a new application.
Below is an overview of how the process works, but please refer to the complete Instructions for Re-Applying to AACOMAS before beginning the process as a re-applicant.
- Applicants can roll over limited data regardless of whether his/her application was submitted or verified during the previous cycle. Any applicant who started an application during the 2015-2016 cycle will be able to roll over limited data from his/her application.
- Re-applicants will maintain the same AACOMAS ID# from the previous cycle.
- Transcripts, official tests score, and other account information will carry over from the previous cycle.
- Letters of reference, personal essays, program-specific information, payments, and other information that may change from one cycle to the next will NOT carry over and will need to be resubmitted.
- Applicants may create a new application rather than rolling over their application from the previous cycle, if they so choose. They will, however, maintain their AACOMAS ID and login information.
- Information from the 2014-2015 application cycle and earlier cannot be carried over in the 2016-2017 cycle.
Re-applicant accounts cannot be requested or created prior to AACOMAS’s launch on May 4.
Customer Service Assistance
If you require assistance with your application, AACOMAS representatives are happy to answer questions pertaining to the AACOMAS application process. Please review all Instructions and FAQs prior to contacting us, as many common questions are answered by these instructions.
Phone: (617) 612-2889 Open Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm ET
For real-time news, updates, and information, follow us on Facebook and Twitter. AACOMAS will also answer questions and respond to comments posted by our followers: