- 3D Brain
- BMI Tool
- Cardiac Risk Calculator
- ECG Guide
- Heart Age
- TIMI Score
- MedPod101 Podcasts
- 5 Minute Clinical Consult
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 1
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 2
- Fluid and Electrolytes Acid Base Companion
- Fundamentals of Clinical Medicine for Rounding
- Guide to Inpatient Medicine
- Harrison’s Internal Medicine
- High Yield IM
- IM Blueprints*
- IM Case Files**
- IM Pretest
- MKSAP for Students 5
- NMS Medicine
- Sabatine IM
- Step Up to Medicine*
- Step Up to Step 2
- Do practice questions EVERY DAY.
- Learn how to write admission and SOAP notes!
- Do as many procedures as you can and never be afraid to ask for the opportunity to do a procedure if your attending or senior resident is planning to perform one.
- Review basic physiology and pathology related to conditions you see.
- Every day when you leave your rotation try to read on the condition of at least one of your patients!
- KNOW YOUR PATIENT!
* – Most highly ranked book resources