- Atlas of Human Anatomy
- BRS Physiology
- Costanzo Physiology
- Cardiovascular Physiology Concepts
- Dubin Rapid Interpretation of EKGs*
- Lange’s Medical Physiology Text
- The Only EKG Book You’ll Ever Need
- Write your own notes aside from lecture material and think things through in a way that makes sense to you.
- I liked spending time in the simulation lab, learning what medications to give the mannequin during different scenarios. Doing this at the end of the course solidified a lot of the information for me.
* – Top rated book resources