The Osteopathic Health Policy Fellowship (OHPF) is a year-long leadership training program offered through AACOM's Leadership Institute. OHPF is designed for individuals who are preparing for positions of influence in health policy and leadership roles in the osteopathic profession.
OHPF participants learn about and explore a curriculum that offers a range of analytic and communication tools applicable to health policy, including:
- Foundations of health policy
- Information systems for research and communication
- Policy analysis and formulation
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Interpretation of statistical reporting
- Writing skills for presentation and publication
Admission is competitive and open to applicants who hold a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) degree or other graduate degree(s) with strong linkages to the osteopathic profession. Applicants will be evaluated on professional experience and level of commitment.
Applications are due by April 30, 2019.
Submit your application today