Join us June 22-24, 2022 at the Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center in Atlanta, GA
The ILDP supports IPEC's goal to prepare leaders to advance interprofessional education (IPE) and interprofessional practice (IPP) efforts within their institutions.
The theme for this year’s ILDP is Interprofessonal Education for Collaborative Practice: Leadership Strategies for Bridging the Gaps.
- Leaders, directors, and program coordinators responsible for the development, implementation, and assessment of campus-wide IPE initiatives
- Residency/fellowship leaders in IPE for collaborative practice
- Identify common gaps between IPE and collaborative practice (CP).
- Foster a dialogue about bridging these gaps between educators and practitioners.
- Evaluate the applicability of successfully bridging gaps at other institutions to one’s home institution.
- Engage in problem-solving discussions with other participants.
- Develop a plan to bridge a gap at one’s home institution
The ILDP is facilitated by the Academy for Advancing Leadership and includes internationally recognized IPE leaders.
Learn more and Register