: January 24-25, 2019
: Hilton Lake, Las Vegas
Future leaders, this is the conference for you. The AOA’s Leadership, Education, Advocacy & Development (LEAD) Conference is for anyone seeking to advance their osteopathic leadership and advocacy skills.
LEAD offers an integrated experience that includes specialized learning tracks, inspiring keynote speakers, and breakout sessions and networking opportunities where you’ll get to learn from fellow conference attendees.
Content will be tailored to meet the needs of various osteopathic stakeholders, including:
- Medical educators and administrators
- DME and DIOs
- Osteopathic affiliate leaders
- Osteopathic medical students, residents and fellows
- Practicing physicians
- AOA certification board members
- State regulators
- Members of the AOA Bureau of Emerging Leaders
- Health system administrators