This will be a joint presentation from the AODME and the American Academy of Osteopathy. The session will be an information focused session. There will be model templates for how these OMM Grand Rounds are conducted including:
- A formal guide for how to conduct the model of OMM Grand Rounds
- A PowerPoint template for the OMM Grand Rounds
- A Word template for a handout to accompany the OMM Grand Rounds
- A Word template for the evaluation sheet to accompany the OMM Grand Rounds
- A Word template for the Teacher/OMM Champion to utilize so that key points are stressed by the faculty and resident champions that will serve as table trainers
The authors are also preparing to submit this curricular model for publication to the JAOA. It has been preliminary acceptance by the JAOA for an early 2018 LECOM-JAOA edition. Over 10+ years they have modified the model, which they needed to do to meet the needs of our training programs. This allowed them to recognize that there are multiple models that can be adapted in order to be relevant for each training site.
The webinar will be held on December 13, 2017 at 3:00PM ET. Learn more and register now!
- Michael Rowane, DO, MS — Professor of Family Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Associate Dean of Clinical Education, Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Susan Ratay, DO — Curriculum/Education Specialist, University Hospitals Regional Hospitals