AACOM is pleased to announce the launch of its 2015 Council of Student Financial Aid Administrators (CSFAA) Financial Aid Debt Management Modules for Osteopathic Medical School Students.
Three modules for the Class of 2015 are available:
- Repayment Strategies for Osteopathic Medical School Graduates in the Class of 2015
- Income Driven Repayment Plans and Forgiveness Programs as Part of Your Repayment Strategy
- Student Loan Update: The Real Cost of Your D.O. Degree and Preview of Repayment Strategies
Two new educational debt management modules are also available:
- Financial Decisions in Residency and Fellowship: Handling Your First Income Bump
- Responsible Borrowing and Responsible Repayment: Special Tips for the Class of 2019
Please see the informational flyer, which provides a brief introduction for financial aid administrators, osteopathic medical students, and others who will benefit from these modules.
AACOM contracted with Paul Garrard, MBA, of PGPresents, LLC, to develop these tools for its CSFAA to utilize in conjunction with financial aid counseling and to provide a resource for incoming osteopathic medical students on financial aid debt management. The five modules were developed in response to guidance provided by CSFAA members.
AACOM is excited to provide these resources to the nation’s colleges of osteopathic medicine.
To access the modules, please visit http://www.aacom.org/ome/councils/aacom-councils/csfaa.