The Bureau of Health Professions (BHPr), Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) has released a call for potential grant reviewers for the following Title VII program areas:
- Academic Administrative Units in Primary Care
- Predoctoral Training in Primary Care
- Residency Training in Primary Care
- Physician Faculty Development in Primary Care
- Physician Assistant Training in Primary Care
Applicants will be reviewed and selected for specific grant programs based on their knowledge, education and experience. Reviewers will use their expertise to objectively evaluate and score applications against published evaluation criteria.
To apply to become a reviewer, register in HRSA’s reviewer database, HRSA’s Electronic Handbook (EHB), at here. For online assistance, contact the HRSA Call Center at 877-464-4772; 301-998-7373 or email CallCenter@HRSA.GOV or use the questions/comments link available on each page.