Hotel reservations can now be made for the third Joint American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine (AACOM) and Association of Osteopathic Directors of Medical Education (AODME) Annual Meeting, to be held April 24-27, 2013, at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel in Baltimore, Maryland. Reserve your accommodations and make plans to attend!
The 2013 Joint AACOM and (AODME) Annual Meeting will focus on the theme "Foundations for the Future," with sessions that explore emerging issues and innovations throughout the continuum of osteopathic medical education (OME). Among the topics to be addressed:
- Adapting medical education to meet the needs of the future of health care.
- Addressing the unique health care needs of military service members and veterans and their families.
- Teaching future physicians how technology is changing how DOs care for patients and themselves.
- Back to basics: Training future physicians for patient-centered, patient-inclusive interprofessional health care.
- Innovations in medical education across the continuum of OME.
- Innovations in medical education outreach and support systems across the continuum of OME.
- Hot Topics in OME.
More than 100 proposals were submitted in response to AACOM’s Call for Presentations, ensuring a rich conference program for all attendees. The Call for Presentations is now closed.
Registration for the Joint AACOM and AODME 2013 Annual Meeting will open January 3, 2013; check the Annual Meeting web pages regularly for updates. We hope to see you in Baltimore in April!