Applications are now open for the 2013 Society of Osteopathic Medical Educators (SOME) Innovation in Medical Education Awards. Two $1,000 grants will be awarded to SOME members who submit winning entries in one of the following award categories:
- The Marguerite Elliott Innovation in Clinical Medical Education Award
- The Innovation in Basic Science Medical Education Award
- The Innovation in Osteopathic Medical Distinctiveness Award
- The Innovation in Ideas Carried Through from AACOM Annual Meetings Award (starting in 2013)
- The Innovation in the Development of Enduring Educational Materials Award
Note that you must be a member of SOME to be eligible. The application deadline is January 31, 2013. Click here to apply.
Winners will be notified by February 27, 2013. Awards will be presented at the AACOM Awards Banquet, to be held April 26 at the Joint AACOM & AODME 2013 Annual Meeting in Baltimore, Maryland.
For more information, visit the SOME Innovation Awards web page.
Additional inquiries may be sent to the AACOM Office of Medical Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.