AACOM has recently updated its report, "US Osteopathic Medical Schools by Year of Inaugural Class," to reflect Noorda College of Osteopathic Medicine (proposed) (Noorda-COM)'s entry as AACOM's newest member school. Noorda-COM (proposed) will begin accepting students in the 2020-21 AACOMAS cycle. Along with Noorda-COM (proposed), several other osteopathic medical schools and locations have recently opened across the country:
- Noorda-COM (proposed) is a private for-profit school located in Provo, UT.
- California Health Sciences University College of Osteopathic Medicine is a private for-profit school located in Clovis, CA.
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine-Elmira is a private non-profit additional location to LECOM located in Elmira, NY.
- Lincoln Memorial University-DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine-Knoxville is a private non-profit additional location to LMU-DCOM located in Knoxville, TN.
- Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine-Tahlequah is a public non-profit additional location to OSUCOM located in Tahlequah, OK.
- Sam Houston State University College of Osteopathic Medicine is a public non-profit school located in Conroe, TX.
- Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine-Louisiana Campus is a private non-profit branch campus to VCOM-Virginia located in Monroe, LA.
You can view the updated report here. For other AACOM reports, please visit our Reports page.