The Joint AACOM & AODME 2015 Annual Conference is the premier event for the nation's osteopathic medical education (OME) community to connect and discuss current and future challenges and opportunities. There are currently over 800 registered attendees from across the OME continuum at this year’s conference, which will be held April 22-25 in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Visit the 2015 Annual Conference web page for details about at this highly-anticipated event.
AACOM is pleased to announce this year’s plenary speakers. Distinguished speakers include:
- Thomas Nasca, MD, MACP, ACGME
- Eric Holmboe, MD, ACGME
- Karin Esposito, MD, PhD, Florida International University
- Robert Cain, DO, Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine (OU-HCOM)
- Jill Patton, DO, Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Margaret Wilson, DO, A.T. Still University-Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine (ATSU-KCOM)
- K. Scott Griffith, MSc, Scott Griffith Collaborative Solutions, LLC
Don’t miss this opportunity to connect and collaborate with your colleagues. Be sure to register online before Friday, March 27 at 11:59 pm EST.