In support of AACOM’s mission to provide leadership and promote excellence throughout the continuum of osteopathic medical education, AACOM’s Assembly of Osteopathic Graduate Medical Educators (AOGME) created a Residents and Fellows Council (RFC), which now offers a unique, individual membership opportunity specifically for residents and fellows. The RFC seeks to serve as a platform for post-graduate trainees to exchange ideas, network, influence national efforts in osteopathic medical education (OME), and gain access to leadership and professional development opportunities.
Why Join the RFC?
- Start a legacy as one of the inaugural members of this new council
- Advance your leadership skills and serve in national leadership roles
- Network and cultivate your connection to the OME community
- Engage in RFC member activities at Educating Leaders 2019, the AACOM Annual Conference, including a special inaugural luncheon and business meeting, poster session, a full-day leadership track, and physician job search workshops
- Enrich your training with education resources on topics relevant to you, such as the upcoming webinar, The Physician Job Search–How to Get Started, December 5, 2018 at 6:00 PM ET
If you are a current resident or fellow, or know of someone who might be interested, please visit the RFC web page
to learn more and apply. Those who apply now will receive free membership through June 2019 (regular annual dues are $100). For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call at 301-657-7881.