The Interprofessional Education Collaborative (IPEC) is holding its 15th faculty development institute focused on Advancing & Sustaining Your Program for Collaborative Practice on October 3-5, 2018 at the Sheraton Crescent Hotel in Phoenix, AZ. Faculty teams are invited to come together for dedicated time to advance actionable plans for implementing projects that further interprofessional curricula, clinical training and population health experiences, and student assessment. Register your team today.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Lucinda L. Maine, PhD, RPh, American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy and IPEC
- Gina M. Baugh, PharmD, West Virginia University
- Dale W. Bratzler, DO, MPH, MACOI, FIDSA, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- James Carlson, PhD, PA-C, CHSE, Rosalind Franklin University
- Susan Mackintosh, DO, MPH, Western University of Health Sciences
- Teri Kennedy, PhD, MSW, LCSW, ACSW, Arizona State University
- Brenda Zierler, PhD, RN, FAAN, University of Washington
- Jane Lindsay Miller, PhD, University of Minnesota
- George E. MacKinnon III, PhD, MS, RPh, FASHP, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Mark Lodes, MD, Froedtert Health & The Medical College of Wisconsin Community Physicians
The institute agenda features:
- Interactive presentations on enhancing existing interprofessional education (IPE) for collaborative practice
- Guided learning and team-based planning activities to sustain partnerships and increase the impact of IPE
- Maximizing assessment and evaluation to grow program efficacy and bolster student competence
- Methods to build dynamic clinical and population health-oriented learning experiences grounded in the IPEC competencies
- Strategies for advancing scholarship in IPE
- Networking with fellow academics and practice partners striving and succeeding in institutionalizing IPE
Register now to secure a spot for your team.
For inquiries, contact Shelley McKearney at firstname.lastname@example.org.