On Tuesday, July 10, 2018, AACOM hosted an informational webinar for students and faculty advisors on the single graduate medical education (GME) accreditation system (SAS) and with a focus on the 2019 residency match process. This webinar targeted fourth-year osteopathic medical students who are navigating the 2019 residency match.
- Boyd R. Buser, DO, Immediate Past President, American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
- Lorenzo Pence, DO, Senior Vice President, Osteopathic Accreditation, Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME)
- Karen J. Nichols, DO, Dean, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern University (CCOM/MWU)
- Stephen C. Shannon, DO, MPH, President & CEO, American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine (AACOM)
- Jamie Beckman, MS, OMS-III, Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine–Carolinas, National Chair, COSGP
Visit the AACOM, ACGME, and AOA web pages on the single GME accreditation system for additional resources and updates.