When is the Virtual Residency Fair?
- Friday, August 14, 1:00 PM - 9 PM ET
What is a Virtual Residency Fair?
- We will provide a virtual event site and live chat features that are web-based and accessible via internet connection using desktop, laptop, and mobile devices.
- The platform includes an interactive chat tool which provides live organization and candidate communication platform
- Participating organizations are provided with an interactive chat room(s) and customized profile page, which showcases information about their program, such as organization descriptions, videos, pictures, PDF links, and social media links
- We will provide data from attendee registration forms, including contact information, CVs and other portfolio-type uploads
- Event reporting includes chat activity and filtered reporting of candidates' as well as an export feature to batch resumes/CVs into pdf reports' contact information as well as an export feature to batch resumes into pdf reports
Who Should Attend?
- All residency programs interested in sharing or showcasing their program with potential applicants, sharing information about ideal candidates, program specific screening process for interviews, and more
- Candidates seeking residency and fellowship education programs
Top Reasons to Participate
- Use the online virtual opportunity to screen and recruit quality candidates
- Interact in your own chat room with the option to conduct video interviews
- Unlimited access to all registered candidates’ information including exporting electronic resumes/CVs
- Efficiently involve experts and other decision-makers in the recruiting process
How Do I Register?
- Programs: Pre-registration for institutions/programs is now closed
- Students: Registration will be available soon
How Does it Work?
Once you indicate interest by registering for this event, we will follow-up with further details and instructions
Where Do I Have To Go?
The event happens online! Each organization chooses their own chat times during the event