Join us for the fourth AACOM/AOGME Virtual Residency Fair on Friday, August 5, 2022, from 12 - 8PM ET and take advantage of a great opportunity to connect with potential candidates for your programs during the 2022-2023 residency application cycle.
Similar to last year, due to the ongoing pandemic, there may be fewer opportunities this year for connections between programs and medical students. Join the residency fair to showcase and share information about your program and selection criteria and to connect with and learn about potential candidates.
When is the 2022 AACOM/AOGME Virtual Residency Fair?
- August 5, 12:00 - 8:00 PM ET. Programs can select a timeframe during the day when they will be available, as availability throughout the day is not required.
What is a virtual residency fair?
We will provide a virtual event site and live chat features that are web-based and accessible via an internet connection using desktop, laptop and mobile devices.
There will also be an interactive chat tool, which provides live communication between you and potential candidates.
Participating programs are provided with their own interactive chat room and customized page, which will showcase information about their program, such as organization descriptions, videos, pictures, PDF links and social media links.
We will provide data from attendee registration forms, including contact information, CVs and other portfolio-type uploads.
Event reporting includes chat activity and filtered reporting of candidates as well as an export feature to batch resumes/CVs and contact information into PDF reports.
Who Should Attend?
- All residency programs interested in showcasing their program to potential candidates, sharing information about their selection process and the attributes their ideal candidate will have and sharing information about the program-specific screening process they user for selecting candidates for interviews, etc. A total of 79 residency programs and 365 program reps attended our last virtual residency fair.
- Candidates applying to residency and fellowship programs
How Much Does It Cost to Attend?
- There is a fee of $140 for programs wishing to participate in the 2022 Virtual Residency Fair on August 5.
- Discounted pricing is available for those who are current members of the Assembly of Osteopathic Graduate Medical Educators (AOGME) and for those who become new members prior to registering for the residency fair. Learn more about AOGME membership options. Join AOGME today and receive the discounted price of $100 to participate in the residency fair.
Top Reasons to Participate
Use this online virtual opportunity to screen and recruit quality candidates. Nearly 900 candidates attended last year's virtual residency fair, of the participating programs and 100% said the quality of the students (preparedness, program knowledge, etc.) they met was above average
Interact in your own chat room and have the option to conduct video discussions with attendees.
Unlimited access to all registered candidates' information including exporting electronic resumes/CVs
Efficiently involve experts and other decision-makers in the recruiting process
How Does it Work?
Once you indicate your interest by registering for this event, we will follow-up with further details and instructions.
Where Do I Have To Go?
The event happens online!
How Do I Register?
Pre-registration is opening soon. Please check back.