AOGME provides the tools you need to communicate and collaborate with your peers to grow your network.
Connect with your colleagues on AACOM Communities, a place for knowledge exchange, content curation, idea incubation and professional networking.
Login to AACOM Communities to access discussion groups you belong to. All AOGME members (former AODME members) are automatically included in the AOGME Members discussion group.
Available discussion groups:
- AOGME Members (open to all AOGME members)
- AOGME Board (invitation only)
- AOGME Council of GME Leaders (formerly AOGME GME Consortia Leaders and AODME OPTI Council) (invitation only)
- AOGME Collegium of Fellows (invitation only)
- AOGME Residents and Fellows Council (invitation only)
- Advance OGME Community
- AOGME GME-CME Osteopathic Learning Community
- Additional AACOM discussion groups
Join a Committee
AOGME is seeking your involvement in strategic efforts through ad hoc and standing committees and in other leadership positions. Service on an AOGME committee provides an opportunity to connect with peers, develop leadership skills, meet requirements for scholarly activity and Fellowship in the Collegium of Fellows and give back to your professional community.
Please indicate your interests by filling out this brief questionnaire.