Join the RFC
- Professional development—ability to serve in national leadership roles, serve in elected office and vote
- Continuing medical education (CME) credits—opportunities to receive credits throughout the year with in-person and online curricula
- National conferences and meetings—featuring the AACOM annual conference, Educating Leaders, held in Washington, DC, each spring
- Member discounts—professional development, conferences and leadership programs
- Webinars—access to complimentary monthly webinars on GME-related topics
- Programs and funding opportunities—including research grants, leadership development and prestigious awards
- Leadership—representation on AOA and AACOM councils and committees (not applicable for Associate members)
- Networking—national collaborations with fellow health professions associations, social media platforms and employment connections
- Discussion groups—member access to the AOGME RFC AACOM Communities, a dynamic online discussion forum offering tools to help members connect and collaborate
- E-newsletters—including the monthly e-newsletter, OGME Now, and bi-weekly e-newsletters, Inside OME and Washington Insider, highlighting industry news and timely information from members and others in the osteopathic medical education field
Join the Discussion!
AOGME RFC members also have access to the AOGME RFC Online Community. Request access today.