Council of Student Financial Aid Administrators
The purpose of the Council of Student Financial Aid Admistrators (CSFAA) is to:
- Discuss matters pertaining to student financial assistance for the member institutions;
- Prepare legislative and regulatory recommendations to AACOM for the improvement of student financial aid;
- Assist new and developing colleges of osteopathic medicine in implementing sound student financial aid programs and to;
- Further the efforts of promoting the osteopathic medical schools and profession to general public, media, legislator, and all other individuals/entities who would benefit from knowledge of osteopathic medicine.
- This Council is also responsible for the AACOM/CSFAA Financial Aid Guide.