Council for Information Technology
The purpose of the Council for Information Technology (CIT) is to:
- Provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and discussion of matters pertaining to the integration of information technology in all the colleges of osteopathic medicine;
- Plan, develop and disseminate information designed to enhance the integration of information technology;
- Collaborate in obtaining resources to network medical education and research efforts related to information technology;
- Provide expertise in the area of technical implementation and integration;
- Present recommendations to the Board of Deans and to prepare and present other reports which may be requested by the Board of Deans. All recommendations with financial or resource implications will be approved by the Board of Deans.