Date: Tuesday, November 26, 2019, 4:00 PM ET
Presenter: Mark R. Speicher, PhD, MHA & Suporn Sukpraprut-Braaten, MSc, MA, PhD
Have an idea for a research project but are unsure where or how to get started? This webinar is part of the AOGME Scholarship and Research Webinar Series presented by experts Dr. Suporn Sukpraprut-Braaten and Dr. Mark Speicher. The webinar will walk participants through the entire research process, from research idea to development of questions, hypotheses, data collection, analysis and publication.
Webinar participants will:
- Review the steps of a research project
- Gain experience in adapting the standard research process to your own research ideas or topics
- Develop testable hypotheses and measurable study endpoints appropriate for your research questions
- Learn how to determine the type of analyses for different study types
- Understand the requirements for the development of posters, conference abstracts, and journal articles
Register for the webinar.