The event featured several 12- to 15-minute panel discussions on the following topics:
- Introduction by Robert A. Cain, DO, FACOI, FAODME, AACOM's President and CEO
- Impact upon the Learner – presented by Chantel Thompson, SNMA President Elect, Student National Medical Association
- Impact upon the Healer – presented by William McDade, MD, Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer, ACGME
- Impact upon Medical Education – presented by Barbara Ross-Lee, DO, Former Dean, first African-American woman to become dean of a medical school
- Impact upon Societal Health – presented by Darla Spence Coffey, PhD, MSW, President and CEO of the Council on Social Work Education
- Impact upon Mental Health and Well-being – presented by Brian Smedley, PhD, Chief of Psychology in the Public Interest and Acting Chief Diversity Officer for the American Psychological Association
The webinar was moderated by Marcine Pickron-Davis, PhD, Chief Diversity and Community Relations Officer at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (PCOM).