The event featured several 12- to 15-minute panel discussions on the following topics:
- Introduction by Robert A. Cain, DO, FACOI, FAODME, AACOM's President and CEO
- Impact upon the Learner – presented by Chantel Thompson, SNMA President Elect, Student National Medical Association
- Impact upon the Healer – presented by William McDade, MD, Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer, ACGME
- Impact upon Medical Education – presented by Barbara Ross-Lee, DO, Former Dean, first African-American woman to become dean of a medical school
- Impact upon Societal Health – presented by Darla Spence Coffey, PhD, MSW, President and CEO of the Council on Social Work Education
- Impact upon Mental Health and Well-being – presented by Brian Smedley, PhD, Chief of Psychology in the Public Interest and Acting Chief Diversity Officer for the American Psychological Association
The webinar was moderated by Marcine Pickron-Davis, PhD, Chief Diversity and Community Relations Officer at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (PCOM).
The Impact Upon The Student Learner
Presented by Chantel Thompson, OMS IV at PCOM and National President-Elect of SNMA
The Impact Upon The Healer
Presented by William McDade, MD,PhD, Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer, ACGME
The Impact Upon Medical Education
Presented by Barbara Ross-Lee, DO, former Dean of Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine and the first African-American woman to become dean of a medical school.
The Impact Upon Societal Health
Presented by Darla Spence Coffey, PhD, MSW, President and CEO of the Council on Social Work Education.
The Impact Upon Mental Health and Well-Being
Presented by Brian D. Smedley, PhD, Chief of Psychology in the Public Interest and Acting Chief Diversity Officer, American Psychological Association