GME Development Series: Strategies to Develop OB/GYN Residency Programs in Rural and Underserved Settings
April 24, 2024 4:00 PM
This webinar will describe strategies and considerations in starting and expanding OB/GYN residencies in rural and underserved settings. Training options, common challenges, and resources to support development will be discussed.
- Understand the growing need for OB/GYN in rural and underserved settings
- Compare training options (i.e. rural track, teaching health center)
- Discuss challenges and solutions related to development of OB/GYN
- Review tools and resources to support residency development
- Lori Rodefeld, MS, Director of GME Development, Rural Residency Planning and Development and Teaching Health Center Planning and Development Technical Assistance Centers
- Ryan Spencer, MD, MS, FACOG, Director of OB/GYN Residency Rural Track – UW Madison School of Medicine and Public Health
Earn up to 1.0 hour of AOA Category 1-A CME credit for this webinar! AOA CME credit is available for this webinar and may be claimed through completion of the University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine attestation form and post-webinar feedback survey. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about claiming CME for this webinar.